All Paint by Numbers Kits comes with everything you need to get started!
• Canvas x1: Preprinted canvas 100% Woven Linen for great absorption and easy to paint. Rolled or folded (depending on the size of choice).
• Numbered Paint Pots x24|48: Acrylic-based paintings, no need to mix or add water. Our paintings are non-toxic and environmental responsible. Safe for kids and pregnancy.
• Color Key Reference: Small reference image of the canvas of choice to know which painting is what number.
• Hooks x2: Including x2 screws and 2x non-see hooks. Add them directly to your canvas and hang it to your wall hangers.
• Wall Hangers x2: No need for nails, these two wall hangers are placed directly on your wall, so you can show your incredible art.
Check out our Accessories & Tools to upgrade your Painting Experience!
Step 1: Unpack your Canvas, brushes and paintings.
Step 2: Unroll the Canvas. Tip: Before start painting, place your canvas in a flat surface and carefully iron it on the side that does not have the numbering (this technique works well to remove wrinkles).
Step 3: Tape the Canvas and Label your paintings: Once your canvas is wrinkle free, secure it to the surface with Masking Tape by just applying a small tape on the corners. This works well, so it won't move when painting. Also make sure to add all the labels of the Paint Pots as the Color Key Display.
Step 4: Fill up a small glass of water and a few paper towels (great for cleaning your brushes when changing colors)
Step 5: Match each of the numbered Paint Pots with the numbered area on the canvas and paint! Finish that area and let it dry before moving to the next color. Clean your brushes with water between each color changing, so it won't mix or blend any paint.
Tip: Additional Layers: It is completely normal that light colors may require an additional layer of paint.
Step 6: Once you finish, you can Frame your kit with our complementary Wooden Frames to display and enjoy your Artwork